Jericho Dental Centre offers Porcelain Veneers to restore your smile
Lasting, durable, and aesthetically beautiful, Veneers are well suited to both men and women. Above all, they procure a more permanent improvement in the appearance of the smile.
What are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain. They are bonded onto the front surfaces of your teeth. Therefore, they are custom-crafted by a specially trained technician. So they precisely fit your teeth. Once bonded to your teeth, they are strong and virtually undetectable. At Jericho Dental Centre, we may use veneers to offer many dental aesthetic solutions including:
- Closing spaces between teeth
- Lengthening and widening teeth
- Modifying the shade (color) of teeth
- Creating the appearance of perfectly straight teeth
- Creating a broad smile (movie star smile)
- Dramatic results in as few as 2 appointments
Veneers often only require minimal tooth preparation. As a result, they are conserving natural tooth structure. So, they are often used in full mouth rehabilitation treatment and render beautiful, often dramatic smile transformations.